Blue Tree Aroma
White Sage (New Launch)
Pickup available at 12/1 Vasant Vihar Kanke Road
Usually ready in 24 hours
Californian White Sage
Top Grade 1 Bundle
Each Californian White Sage Bundle Size:
Length: 4 inch
Diameter: 1 inch
Botanical name : Salvia officinalis
Product form : Dried Whole Herb / Whole leaf Bundle
Speciality: No Artificial Colors, Fresh & Pure. Free from Harmful chemicals, Pesticides & no additives
100% pure and genuine product
About this item
Sage has a long history of use in Egyptian, Roman, and Greek medicine, as well as in Native American healing traditions. Dried sage is burned to heal, protect, increase wisdom, and boost defense against disease.
- NATURAL AND CHEMICAL FREE : Sage leaves are naturally cultivated and used in pure form, they are free from any sort of chemicals. They are dried and packed as it is.
- REMOVES NEGATIVITY : Sage leaves are known for their special property of capturing any negativity in its fume and take away it from space and aura. People who wants to cleanse the space from negative energy use it often.
- RELAX MIND AND BODY : After proper smudging, people feel relax and it helps in removing sadness. Regular usage, reduce tension and anxiety. These days people are using it at office places too, to keep atmosphere good and relaxed.
- PURIFY AIR : It also helps in purifying air from germs and act as insect repellant too
- SPIRITUAL TOOLS CLEANSER : Sage is a powerful cleanser, it helps in removing stuck energies from tarot cards, crystals and other spiritual tools.
- MIX IT WITH OTHER HERBS : you can combine the sage with other herbs like lavander, rose, dragon blood to have different fragrance.
- PSYCHIC PROTECTION: Regular use of sage ensure, any sort of protection from evil and psychic attacks.
- IMPROVES YOUR MOOD : It helps in improving vibes and hence mood too.
- SAGE IS SAFE: Sage has natural smoke, it doesnt harm any one, not even children. The process of smudging is explained in detail below. 100% QUALITY ASSURANCE
How to store?
Keep it in a cool and dry place away from moisture and sunlight. Store the contents in an Airtight Container
after opening the package.
The Benefits of Burning Sage
Burning sage involves burning sage leaves and letting the smoke purify the air in your home. The purpose of burning sage differs slightly from the reasons for taking it internally.
Poor air quality may be linked to various health conditions. In this way, burning sage is seen as a cost-effective way to help purify the air. This is because sage is thought to have antimicrobial properties that help kill bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
Some alternative medicine practitioners believe that burning sage, or taking it internally, can help release negative energy. In addition to burning sage, some people use sage cleansing sprays in their homes. Practitioners of complementary and alternative medication suggest that burning sage is believed to:
- Remove bacteria from the air
- Repel insects
- Improve intuition
- Purify specific objects
- Improve mood and reducing stress and anxiety
How to Burn Sage?
Sage Burning Step-by-Step
To begin, you will need something in which to burn the sage. This could be an incense tray or a bowl to catch the ashes as the sage burns. You could also purchase a sage burner. Fill it with earth or sand. Don't use a flammable container, and keep water on hand.
- Open a window or door before you start burning the sage. This allows the smoke to exit your house.
- Put the sage in the burning container and light it. Let it burn for several seconds and then blow it out so that it keeps smoking. If it stops emitting smoke, try lighting it again.
- If you are using the sage for spiritual purposes, set an intention for what you are doing. For example, you might say "Let this be the day that changes start to take place."
- Walk to each room you wish to purify and let the smoke enter it. Do not allow any space to fill with too much smoke. Avoid inhaling the smoke directly.
Shipping & Returns
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5-7 of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 12/1 Vasant Vihar Kanke Road, Near Panchwati Apartment, 834008 Ranchi JH, India.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 12/1 Vasant Vihar Kanke Road, Near Panchwati Apartment, 834008 Ranchi JH, India
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.