Blue Tree Aroma
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Pickup available at 12/1 Vasant Vihar Kanke Road
Usually ready in 24 hours
About Tea Tree Essential OIl
Tea tree is one of the most useful essential oils available, as it treats a wide range of ailments with swift efficiency. Also referred to as melaleuca, this essential oil is useful in formulating household cleansers, cleaning wounds, and eliminating fungal infections.
Scared to go out and enjoy the breeze for getting frizzy hair? Let go and embrace nature with tea tree essential oil. Tea Tree oil can give you relief from dandruff, thinning hair, itchy scalp etc.
DIY:-One of the best use is as a massage oil on your scalp.
- Simply add a few drops to a carrier oil like almond, olive or coconut oil in its liquid form and massage it into your scalp.
- Then wrap your hair up in a towel and allow it to sit for about 10 minutes to soak up the full benefits of the oils before rinsing it out.
- Start out by applying the treatment 2-3 times per week, and after experiencing desired results, continue it on a weekly basis.
- Use in the bath or shower for absorption and aromatherapy benefits.
- Diffuse it for aromatherapy benefits.
Massage the diluted oil or use with compress in case of muscle pain, stiffness and apply neat on fungal infections and wounds.
As a pre-shower solution to target skin conditions such as spots on the scalp;
- Add five to seven drops of tea tree oil into one cup of water
- Transfer this mixture into an empty spray bottle
- Spray the diluted mixture over the scalp at least 20 minutes before showering, targeting any problem areas
- Wash out thoroughly when you shampoo
- Repeat on a regular basis to see an improvement in your condition
- Do not use tea tree essential oil internally. It can be a dermal irritant for sensitive individuals. Conduct a patch test before use. May cause skin irritation. Not safe for internal use.
- Remember that tea tree oil should never be applied directly onto the skin as it is very potent.
Shipping & Returns
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5-7 of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 12/1 Vasant Vihar Kanke Road, Near Panchwati Apartment, 834008 Ranchi JH, India.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 12/1 Vasant Vihar Kanke Road, Near Panchwati Apartment, 834008 Ranchi JH, India
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.