Blue Tree Aroma
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Pickup available at 12/1 Vasant Vihar Kanke Road
Usually ready in 24 hours
This floral essential oil has aphrodisiac properties and a strong, distinct odor. It may be too overwhelming to use on its own, but it combines well with other essential oils for hair, like lavender and even lemon.
- With an enticing, intoxicating fragrance that promotes mental and emotional balance, ylang-ylang essential oil is one of the best for easing anger, depression, and stress.
- It is also an excellent essential oil for balancing skin and hair, and its hypotensive quality makes it ideal for use by those suffering from high blood pressure and associated ailments.
- People have been using ylang ylang to help grow their hair for a long time, as it was a popular hair growth remedy in Victorian England. This essential oil works by stimulating hair growth to treat thinning hair and also stimulates production of our scalp’s natural sebum to nourish dry, damaged hair.
- And for little ones who are frequently around other children, ylang ylang can also help to repel lice.
How to use:-
- Use in the bath or shower for absorption and aromatherapy benefits
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits
- Massage, diluted, for physical ailments
- Use with compress for muscle pain and stiffness
Excessive use of ylang-ylang essential oil may cause nausea and headaches in sensitive individuals. Use moderately for best results. Ylang-ylang essential oil has a deeply relaxing effect and should not be used prior to driving, operating machinery, or doing other tasks that require concentration. May act as a sedative. May cause headaches.
CALM DOWN NATURALLY WITH YLANG-YLANG.
Ylang-ylang essential oil has been proven to significantly increase calmness when inhaled. In a study reported in the January 2008 International Journal of Neuroscience, test subjects exposed to ylang-ylang essential oil experienced decreased alertness and increased relaxation, while those exposed to peppermint essential oil became more alert."
Shipping & Returns
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5-7 of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 12/1 Vasant Vihar Kanke Road, Near Panchwati Apartment, 834008 Ranchi JH, India.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 12/1 Vasant Vihar Kanke Road, Near Panchwati Apartment, 834008 Ranchi JH, India
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.