Blue Tree Aroma
Pickup available at Lalpur Store
Usually ready in 24 hours
Wheat germ is the embryo of the seed, which germinates into a plant. The germ is loaded with essential nutrients. Wheat germ oil is extracted from the germ.
- It is a natural oil which helps in cleansing the face efficiently. It helps seal moisture back and also gets rid of excess sebum, which could lead to other skin problems like acne, pimples, etc.
- Because of its high Vitamin E content, wheat germ oil helps in building collagen, the protein in the body that provides the skin its strength & structure. The oil repairs, heals & prevents scarring. In fact, regular application on scars can completely banish them.
- Vitamin A, D and fatty acids present in wheat germ oil help with cracked skin, giving it an even tone. It also provides natural hydration to the skin.
- Being a great source of vitamins - B6, Folic acid and E, wheat germ oil is said to act as an anti-ageing agent for the skin. Vitamin E is a strong anti-oxidant and it promotes healthy skin as it prevents many skin problems like psoriasis, eczema and dry skin. Vitamin B, on the other hand, helps in repairing tissue damage and promotes tissue growth.
How to use:-
- A few drops of the oil can be used on your skin or added to your face packs or masks.
- You can also take a few drops and message gently onto your face and let it rest. Those with oily skin condition must get in touch with a skin care expert before applying the oil.
DIY: As a Hair Nourisher
It is rich in linoleic acid and acts as a hair nourisher. Use it in the ratio 10:1 with other carrier oils such as olive and sesame (10 parts carrier oil and 1 part wheat germ oil) and apply on the scalp. Leave it on for some time before rinsing the hair.
Shipping & Returns
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5-7 of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 12/1 Vasant Vihar Kanke Road, Near Panchwati Apartment, 834008 Ranchi JH, India.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 12/1 Vasant Vihar Kanke Road, Near Panchwati Apartment, 834008 Ranchi JH, India
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.