Rosemary is one of the world’s most popular medicinal plants, and for good reason. It is useful in numerous applications, ranging from stimulating hair growth to staving off infection. Rosemary essential oil has a crisp fragrance that appeals to nearly everyone, and its uses are almost limitless.
- Rosemery works well for dandruff due to its ability to minimize scalp itchiness & flakes.
- It helps to treat both dry, dull hair as well as overly oily hair and can help prevent split ends. In a study, rosemary essential oil was found to be just as effective against balding as the conventional treatment when it was used for at least six months.
- It helps to prevent premature baldness and stimulates the hair follicles.
How to use-
- Use in the bath or shower for absorption and aromatherapy benefits
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits
- Massage, diluted, for physical ailments
- Use with compress for muscle pain and stiffness
Those with epilepsy or hypertension should avoid rosemary essential oil. Because it can stimulate menstrual flow, pregnant women should avoid rosemary essential oil. Do not use if you are pregnant. Do not use if you have epilepsy. Do not use if you have hypertension.
Aging skin Analgesic Antibacterial Antiseptic Aphrodisiac Arthritis Asthma Bronchitis Cellulite Cold Cough Circulatory health Decongestant Depression Disinfectant Diuretic Expectorant Flu Fungicide Gout Hair growth Intestinal parasites Joint pain Laryngitis Memory Menstrual support Mental alertness Migraine Muscle pain and stiffness Rheumatism Sinus infection Varicose veins