When you first waft a bottle of camphor essential oil beneath your nose, you will recognize its medicinal scent immediately, as camphor is one of the active ingredients in commercially produced vapor rubs. Because this essential oil is very strong, it must be used with extreme care.
How to Use:-
- Use in the bath or shower for absorption and aromatherapy benefits
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits and respiratory illness
- Massage, diluted, for physical ailments
- Applying camphor to the skin helps to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Use with compress for muscle pain and stiffness
Overuse of camphor essential oil may cause vomiting and convulsions. Those with asthma or epilepsy should avoid camphor essential oil. Do not combine camphor essential oil with homeopathic remedies. Pregnant women should avoid camphor essential oil. Avoid use with homeopathic remedies. Do not use if you are pregnant. Do not use if you have asthma. Do not use if you have epilepsy. May cause convulsions. Not safe for children under 6. Not safe for internal use.
Acne Analgesic Anti-inflammatory Antiseptic Antiviral Bactericidal Bronchitis Cold Cough Diuretic Expectorant Flu Insecticide Insect repellent Intestinal parasites Muscle pain and stiffness Nervousness Rheumatism Skin care Sprains and strains