- Lavender oil is mentioned in the Bible numerous times and have been the oil that was used to wash Jesus’ feet.
- During the middle Ages, crushed lavender was a popular condiment and remains a common ingredient in French recipes today.
- Lavender oil is best for sleep and anxiety issues.
- Diffuse it with aroma diffusers.
- Add undiluted lavender oil to your body lotion for a pleasing scent.
- Make a sugar scrub with sugar, undiluted lavender, and oil.
- Rub diluted lavender oil into your scalp to treat dandruff.